View taken from near the North-West corner of St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin, Ireland, looking towards the Leeson Street corner. In the centre of the green is a statue of George II, by John Van Nost, now blown up. In the foreground are people strolling with their dogs or children. Near the statue, some animals graze. Published June 1796 by James Malton. National Library of Ireland.